Here in Europe it is usually very easy to find a language partner. However, with your language level not sufficiently high, you will probably not be able to chat with your partner (at least in the languages you wish to learn), so this is just a collection of random phrases that I found somewhere in the Internet or took from books in order for you to have something to translate.
Here for those who want to download it as a pdf file:
1. Where did you stay?
2. She will drive to Italy.
3. It's probably not a good thing to cause stress to an animal.
4. I had to sit on a hard wooden chair all day.
5. In Texas, as in most places, no one seems too worried.
6. He expects he’ll have about a year to figure it out.
7. Does the price include dinner?
8. When I was 39 years old, I had an opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature in Alaska.
9. The rain posed no risk to the environment.
10. I have been preparing for this moment my whole life.
11. Two billion mobile phones are manufactured every year.
12. It might drop on his head from the sky.
13. Before watching a film, I took a shower.
14. Many knew little about Germany before they came.
15. I learned that I cannot cook or clean in my kitchen because it's too noisy for my neighbour.
16. I was riding a horse yesterday and fell off.
17. Social ability and emotional stability are linked to sleep.
18. I am going to have a difficult conversation with my husband.
19. The rich have been relying on their savings.
20. You've always excelled at that.
21. He was born just after midnight.
22. How are you going to get a job in the future?
23. I got detention at school because a girl told the principal I was stalking her on campus.
24. What was before the big bang?
25. The majority of people need seven to nine hours of sleep and the majority of people don't get that much.
26. They now run a successful chicken feed factory.
27. The old woman walked to the window and raised the blind.
28. It may sound strange, but that's what he has in mind
29. It's a Christmas tree with a heap of presents underneath.
30. Please fasten your seat belt.
31. Even if all the initial targets are met, we’ll only be part of the way there.
32. Unfortunately, I can't read it.
33. The other day I bought olive oil without knowing what it works for because people were buying it like crazy as it was supposed to be cheap.
34. Henry strode towards her.
35. It was very tasty.
36. My 70-year-old coworker managed to do something to our shared computer for it to not boot up.
37. I recycle my trash at work.
38. I found the courage to tell my parents about my boyfriend.
39. Why are they keeping from me what is mine?
40. Do whatever you think best.
41. He drove south.
42. I was surprised to hear you were interested in joining our little team.
43. If calories and cholesterol weren't a concern, the English breakfast really would be worth eating three times per day.
44. I screamed at the shock.
45. My fiancé's mother gave me a beautiful cross necklace to wear for my wedding.
46. Are you doing anything later?
47. There exist hurdles these girls must cross in order to achieve that aim.
48. His phone rings day and night.
49. The advice they offer is surprisingly similar and has remained fairly consistent over the years.
50. It debuted in 2002 and was based on technology from the US military.
51. I did not understand why it was so important that sheep should eat little bushes.
52. The priest at my wedding farted and everyone thought it was me, as the guests, my bride, even the priest himself looked at me in disgust before continuing.
53. Why are you complaining about your new boyfriend?
54. What are the three of you doing?
55. What do you think you’re doing?
56. I might have his phone number.
57. Tootsie's shift starts at 9 p.m. and ends the next day after about 600 pounds of beef have been served.
58. She has been searching on a computer for a foreign specialist who will treat her dying infant nephew.
59. I added a heap of hot red pepper to your original recipe
60. She got up to add more fuel to the fire.
61. Sit down, and don't jump to conclusions.
62. I'm 31, married, and I have a good paying job.
63. It has caused enough mischief already.
64. To help people make a decision, samples are being put on display across the country.
65. Will you come with me?
66. The mother bird lays her eggs in a nest and keeps them warm until the birdlings are hatched.
67. I never learned to draw anything.
68. Leonard's bathroom time is coming up, and believe me, you do not want to follow him.
69. My mother refused to buy a cat because my sister is allergic to them.
70. How long did you stay there?
71. There isn't enough room for the both of us.
72. Her husband struck a match and lit the candle.
73. A hearty breakfast was a good way to start a day of energy-sapping labour.
74. There are only two other supermarkets in this area.
75. My mother found my escaped pet snake after she had already washed and dried it with the laundry.
76. They make you pay six dollars on Friday.
77. Eddie delivered a blow with all his force.
78. The girl I've gone on two dates with showed up at my house with several boxes of her stuff, expecting to move in.
79. Crossing the threshold into the bathroom, she paused to look at herself in the mirror with a grimace.
80. They come to Brazil every year.
81. She noticed that the stranger was well dressed and wore a silk hat.
82. Marta doesn't need to go shopping today, because her fridge is filled with all the products her family requires.
83. It shows they are incapable of using common sense.
84. How did they know that she was talking about her own experience.
85. I picked it up and tried to hand it back to her.
86. My girlfriend shaved a chunk of my hair off while I was sleeping.
87. They didn't marry because she was afraid of being tied down.
88. Hackers briefly took down the website of the CIA yesterday.
89. I don't know what you just said because I was thinking about batman.
90. Have you ever started laughing for no reason, then started laughing even harder because you were laughing for no reason?
91. I want a single room with shower for two weeks.
92. I have nothing to offer.
93. It's not easy to discern.
94. After some work with a pencil I succeeded in making my first drawing.
95. He didn't want it, but I made him take it.
96. I live right across from my work place.
97. The bags were heavy.
98. The soldier shook his head.
99. When I was six years old I once saw a magnificent picture in a book.
100. She is determined to learn Russian and eventually get a job in Russia.
101. I found my cat who's been missing for three days, sitting inside my neighbor's window.
102. Her bank account was rarely over two hundred.
103. Then one morning, exactly at sunrise, she suddenly showed herself.
104. I expect you'll find the cash tied up in a big bag in the middle of your bed.
105. What colour is your jacket? Dark brown.
106. A phone I bought online turned up while I was at work.
107. Membership is open to anyone who can figure out what it means.
108. I'm on vacation in Japan with my brother.
109. It is true that geography has been very useful to me.
110. Who do you know doesn't have a mobile phone?
111. I blinked my eyes hard.
112. I wonder if the lecture is over.
113. Three times he paused at the gate, and then walked on again.
114. A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
115. The guests got furious when the hotel manager appeared.
116. The plates were still packed in white tissue paper.
117. Relationships on Facebook are a big deal.
118. Have a seat, we'll get started with the interview.
119. I could not see my car in a crowded car park.
120. He was angry with me.
121. My son is mad at me for causing him to fail a science test.
122. It seems like a pretty simple question.
123. Draw me a sheep!
124. I come here two or three times a week.
125. Why do some snakes have elaborate belly patterns?
126. She was watching the mysterious movements of a man outside.
127. As a childhood friend, I'll give you some advice.
128. I don't want you to drive during the winter.
129. They call on us to eat more fish, avocado, and nuts, which contain healthy fats.
130. So many of my clients have had heart attacks and nervous breakdowns.
131. When I stood up to leave, my stress vanished.
132. Where do you want to take your cow?
133. I can see it out of my window.
134. Our quiz was designed solely for entertainment, and the results should not be considered a scientific measure of your personality.
135. I summed up the important points from the meeting, so make sure to read them through.
136. It wasn't that long ago that it was illegal to export wine.
137. It has attracted more than 285,000 signatures.
138. Did you like the film? Not much.
139. My dress has not yet been shipped from the online shop where I ordered it three weeks ago.
140. Only children know what they are looking for.
141. They agreed to occupy the street in protest.
142. That man brings nothing but misfortune.
143. He couldn't read or write.
144. You don't have to clean the toilet bowl for over a year.
145. Everyone is always acting the same way.
146. My stomach growled so loud in the classroom that the boy sitting next to me thought his phone had vibrated.
147. If you don't want it, give it to me.
148. I donated a dollar to a kids charity.
149. Security's gonna throw you out.
150. It looks like computers will beat humans at go pretty soon.
151. The lock is being opened so that the level of water is raised allowing a boat to pass through.
152. There were key differences between London and New York.
153. Where does all of that pollution come from?
154. I'll rent a flat.
155. My house is so cold that I chipped a tooth from chattering so hard.
156. Signs also urge attention to children.
157. I love self-driving cars.
158. I was asked to play a complex piano piece in front of my class, teachers and guests.
159. Enjoy the rest of your time here.
160. It seems that this contract has not been signed.
161. Seems like everything is ready for a good weekend, if only the weather is fine.
162. Which of these toothpastes is better?
163. The consequences are already quite apparent.
164. I'm fed up with my neighbour's dog.
165. So, what's next for this African country?
166. Do you think you're stupid?
167. What's your favorite subject?
168. I agree that we have a technology gap that must be filled.
169. Whose car was that?
170. We are living on water and salt.
171. He was turning the pages of his Sunday newspaper.
172. Here's what you could do in 1920s Manhattan that you can't do today.
173. The bomb was found on Friday during preparations for the construction of a pipeline.
174. I am very fond of sunsets. Come, let us go look at a sunset.
175. Daily life has changed in an indescribable way.
176. It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others.
177. Right now there's nothing I want to do but sleep.
178. A school of pharmacy was instituted, and a museum and library were started.
179. We occasionally go to a bookshop.
180. What would you do if you were in my place?
181. Maybe I'll be better at it tomorrow.
182. Our primary responsibility as an industry is to produce products that are environmentally safe.
183. It went on for around half an hour.
184. You know, playing this doesn't make you cool like a real rock band.
185. How is it that we didn't know why the ocean was salty until 1979?
186. Another huge study found no evidence that cell phones cause cancer.
187. I asked my teacher if he could tutor me for my upcoming exam.
188. Before the cinema, we had dinner.
189. As I was going down, I recognized a boy in a wheelchair and his friends trying to get him up.
190. Someone said the south beach has a 20 percent higher risk of shark attacks.
191. I tried to keep an open mind about Allan even though I've heard some bad things about him.
192. Without him, they would have been gone without a trace.
193. You can make a simple cheese using ingredients and equipment found in most kitchens.
194. Cinderella found herself wearing the most beautiful dress
195. Why aren't the electronics manufacturers doing more?
196. This illness is devastating.
197. If I don't take my full dosage of Vicodin, I will be in excruciating pain all day.
198. Sofia waited, staring blankly at the football game on TV.
199. I hope both sides accept this as a fair compromise.
200. The team members are busy raising money
201. The English breakfast is a cholesterol-laden calorie bomb usually consisting of two eggs, sausage, bacon, baked beans, fried tomato and toast.
202. I'm upset, somebody told my boss I have a part-time job.
203. People around the world are eating more and more sugar and sweeteners.
204. I will have no part in this.
205. My PE teacher yelled at me for not trying hard enough in class.
206. You should at least try learning from me.
207. Sometimes they hardly exchanged a word.
208. My grandfather showed up at my house in a panic.
209. Remember how flashlights sucked when we were kids?
210. I got kicked out of McDonalds for skating on the floor.
211. I have to admit I told him.
212. My fiancée broke up with me, via a myspace message, while we were in the same apartment.
213. How did the manager respond to this?
214. My mother informed me that she sold my dog to pay off some bills.
215. All I have to do is to think of every day as Sunday.
216. With advances in railways and shipping in the 19th Century, long distance travel became faster.
217. My friend was seriously offended when I asked her to help me clean everything up.
218. If you can't do it, then no one can save her.
219. I crashed in the desert a thousand miles from any inhabited region.
220. It takes one hour on foot.
221. I'm locked out and trying to get my roommate to let me in.
222. Martin Luther King was killed in 1968.
223. Can I smoke on the aeroplane?
224. Drop one to two seeds into each container.
225. Every state reported above-average annual temperatures.
226. You need to be wary of information coming out of North Korea.
227. I felt like I was in a whole new place.
228. Financial markets have started 2016 in turmoil.
229. He discovered that the fruit he sought was definitely not available at his neighborhood grocery.
230. However, he does believe we could find a way round it.
231. Hold the onion firmly with one hand.
232. What happens every four years?
233. There's something wrong with my dog.
234. Even small steps help.
235. I often post pictures of my food online before I have tasted it.
236. Giving exact numbers is a tricky thing.
237. My wife divorced me over Facebook.
238. "Don't look back in anger", I heard her say.
239. If Americans ate according to that advice, it would be a huge win for the public's health.
240. Why are they honking at me when I'm driving according to the rules?
241. I promised to get you home so I'll see it through to the very end.
242. After eating so many English breakfasts, I wondered if I was going to make it back to New York without having cardiac arrest over the Atlantic.
243. I'm meeting two London friends in Nagasaki on the 21st of October, and we’ll be riding to Tokyo together.
244. Cats of all shapes and sizes love to play with each other and they all play the same way.
245. You must leave the party at midnight and come home.
246. Due to delayed trains and a missed connection, it was almost midnight when I finally got home.
247. I'm worried that the streets will be too full.
248. After the class has finished, we'll go to a restaurant.
249. While working on a story about climate change, the climate changed.
250. She had to do a lot of smiling in her business.
251. Compared to her friends' parents, they're far more traditional, she says.
252. Anything is fine.
253. I warn you of the consequences.
254. Several companies were interested in buying the powder.
255. He told the court that he and his colleagues had downed two bottles of whisky before he began drinking beer.
256. There wasn't the slightest truth in it.
257. The town is a good base from which to explore this charming corner of Italy.
258. After the lunch I went to the cinema.
259. I wasn't trying to make the exact same photo in the same place.
260. We need to make it more exciting for them.
261. I'd better not eat too much today.
262. The date of his death is unknown.
263. I saw the sunset forty-four times!
264. Don't you have your own car?
265. Cattle digest food differently than we do.
266. They are not for eating.
267. Jaguars are known to be solitary animals but they do have an affectionate side when it comes to taking care of their young.
268. We usually eat Indian food.
269. This morning he said he was not feeling well.
270. I got an angry call from my 7-year-old son's school.
271. It is not unusual for unexploded bombs to be discovered in Germany.
272. I go there every week.
273. Do you argue about the temperature in your office or home?
274. A treatment like this can prevent the first offence.
275. Everyone has the right to defend themselves.
276. Let's not pretend I'm not rather proud of myself.
277. I dreamed yesterday a rat crawled up from the toilet and attacked.
278. Everyday you take this route to class.
279. The visitor absent-mindedly put his empty glass to his lips and then set it down again.
280. Text someone and tell them 'Hey, I lost my phone, can you call it?', and see how many people call it.
281. I've tried a lot of foods that I hadn't encountered previously.
282. Don't blame me alone for bearing the bad news.
283. Oliver wrote down the address for me.
284. The meat has not been cooked well.
285. He's about to rent a new apartment which he won't be able to afford if he loses his job.
286. Where shall I put your sandwich?
287. I made paper airplanes during my free period in school.
288. Do you know how far it is from here to the airport?
289. I would try to find out if this was a person of true understanding.
290. He might know her name.
291. Tonight before I go to bed, I will call my parents.
292. That's why researchers are working to solve some of the mysteries of aging.
293. I was curious to see what images remained today.
294. I looked carefully all around me.
295. "We lost control," the man told the court on Monday.
296. Although the sun was shining it wasn't that warm.
297. Some of my neighbours were able to rescue some precious books that remain hidden.
298. Leaving with this money in my hand would make a huge difference.
299. On the way back, I stopped at a red light, but the drunk driver behind me didn't.
300. I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas.
301. Excuse me, the cheque has not been signed.
302. What's the exchange rate for the US dollar today?
303. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you’ll be well aware of how much I have benefited from the kindness of strangers during my travels.
304. She brought the stranger into the room.
305. We need to ask you a question nobody else could answer.
306. The first night, then, I went to sleep on the sand, a thousand miles from any human habitation.
307. My teacher plugged the speakers into the wrong input on his computer.
308. I've never been so happy.
309. I'd like to thank my director, my friends and my family.
310. Life for the city's residents has changed beyond recognition.
311. I totally agree with my wife.
312. When people from outside the city speak about the people here, they often think of the taxi drivers.
313. Avocados are a strange anomaly that shouldn't exist, and might have gone extinct thousands of years ago.
314. The lights in the kitchen are not working.
315. Did you give him anything for it?
316. Will you come to my party next weekend?
317. My throat is always dry.
318. I was accused of shoplifting after the alarm started beeping as I walked into the store.
319. When visiting my house, don't put anything valuable into your pockets, okay?
320. They're not often used in the same sentence.
321. Where do you see yourself in five years?
322. The 62 richest people own as much wealth as the poorest half of the world's population.
323. Could the secret to success in your professional lives be linked to how well you sleep?
324. I often walk the dog in the woods behind our house.
325. What are you waiting for?
326. I'm writing out three medicines for you.
327. I look forward to further contacts with these groups in this field.
328. Just like domestic cats, tigers spend most of their days resting or sleeping.
329. Women generally have a lower metabolic rate than men because of their body composition so they prefer warmer rooms and need less air conditioning.
330. I was at a very important meeting with a client.
331. Her experience over the weekend has left her feeling disappointed.
332. I opened the cupboard and a bag of flour fell on my head.
333. I was thinking of going out, but no real plans.
334. This report is less likely to be remembered for what they say than for what they don't say.
335. How do you make an event entertaining?
336. What a disaster that would be!
337. I guess some things are just better left to the imagination.
338. My vegan step mother found out I ate at McDonald's yesterday.
339. This is the story of these strange beings.
340. My coworker's belongings went missing.
341. They live in a constant cycle of eating and resting.
342. We went to a nice restaurant by the river we used to frequent.
343. That hasn't much improved my opinion of them.
344. I am allergic to cats.
345. I was fired.
346. People will be able to taste how they tasted in the past.
347. Can you drive Joe and me to the doctor on Monday?
348. Just little earlier I saw someone spying on our house from behind a telephone pole.
349. My nose is often blocked.
350. We must get up early tomorrow and make plans for the party.
351. It's wrong to keep a beautiful creature like this in a house.
352. She bought a rabbit, but I'm allergic to rabbits.
353. I've got to go. I'm late for work.
354. I finally got myself settled into bed around 2 in the morning after a very long day.
355. Remember, having a good attitude is the most important thing.
356. I wonder if it's bad when I'm talking to myself and I'm not even listening
357. He is looking at you.
358. I love those moments.
359. My parents finally fulfilled my childhood dream and got a puppy.
360. Before lunch, my stomach started to ache.
361. That's not what you're supposed to do.
362. The winner should show empathy to the losers.
363. He raised his eyes and fixed them very steadily in front of him while his companion spoke.
364. While working at the bar, I accidentally spilled a beer on my chest.
365. I've visited Italy just once in my life, but I felt an instant connection to the country.
366. If you're a mobile user in the US you can try out the tool right now.
367. The GPS is telling me to go straight, so I'm going straight.
368. You just left him and came back like that?
369. Spell checking wouldn't be very useful if you didn't have any help correcting the misspelled words.
370. Don't eat the eggs.
371. In the night, I breathe with difficulty.
372. You know you're too drunk to drive.
373. What are you doing right now?
374. He couldn't stop noticing things that could be done more efficiently.
375. I'm not polite at all.
376. What can a loser like me do to help you?
377. Americans lose a billion dollars a day in health and productivity costs related to heart disease.
378. Faxing a seventy page document is an expensive process.
379. The student attended a lecture at her university.
380. You had such a strong spirit.
381. After I took a shower, we had breakfast.
382. Would you like to go out to dinner or to a movie?
383. For years they've been following me.
384. It must have arrived.
385. The grandmother grew worried when she heard about the incident.
386. Leaning her back against the wall, hands behind her back, she watched him in the mirror.
387. There was no reply; the old woman's face was white.
388. If we all did that, the system would collapse.
389. What will you do this weekend?
390. Do you want to watch a movie this evening?
391. "Better let it burn," said the soldier, solemnly.
392. Is there an Internet café around here?
393. He smiled to himself and again began to talk.
394. Which instrument do you play?
395. He drives fast.
396. She swung her legs off the couch and lunged to her feet.
397. I went to move a load of laundry out of the washer into the dryer.
398. Bring it here please!
399. Throw away your plates and glasses when they get dirty.
400. Here is a copy of the drawing.
401. Sometime past midnight a girl has wandered past my apartment.
402. I caught two kids passing notes to each other in my class.
403. There's plenty of work that will be done after we're gone.
404. I woke up from an amazing dream.
405. California has relatively strict gun laws, compared with other US states.
406. They yelled at me until I started crying.
407. Sometimes it is slightly summer-ish.
408. The most terrifying part was the feeling of responsibility that fell on me.
409. I slept through my alarm and missed my exam.
410. Unlike other natural disasters, an asteroid strike is preventable.
411. I got back from a week long holiday with my new girlfriend.
412. He shouldn't have eaten my sandwich. It was mine!
413. What did you do last weekend? Tell me.
414. Do you see that physicist crossing the road?
415. I find you more attractive than usual, because of all the weight you've been putting on and your gravitational pull is pretty severe.
416. In the meantime, he knows he’ll have to contend with more opposition.
417. Excuse me, is this seat taken?
418. Is it possible to send cash by post?
419. She loved dressing up in her jewels.
420. What shall we eat for dinner?
421. The other person may think you're typing, but you could have just entered some text and then decided not to send it.
422. It's a job that needs to be done.
423. Looking forward to meeting you in person very soon!
424. I found always precisely the same result.
425. We'll skip the details.
426. My dad and uncle got in an argument over money and ended up fighting in the back garden.
427. To be honest, I don't buy this one very often.
428. Distribution is in the hands of companies who operate as a cartel and seek to affect the government.
429. For many people, the minute you talk about something with a chemical name, even potassium, their eyes glaze over.
430. Because of a lack of places, there are long waiting lists.
431. Can I watch TV?
432. It has a huge effect.
433. Is there any milk in the fridge?
434. There shouldn't be anyone on the ship right now.
435. May I ask you a question?
436. There is no model player in this orchestra.
437. Opposition members felt the conference had been packed with government supporters.
438. They are also famous for their distinctive red uniforms.
439. You can always count on me when you need help.
440. I myself am extremely thankful to have worked alongside so many incredible people.
441. Much more challenging, however, will be solving the deeper social and legal barriers.
442. I apparently looked like I was being possessed while performing.
443. I really don't care, I just want to get out of the house.
444. Perhaps I should have told him the truth.
445. In which part of New York does she live?
446. You punish companies you like.
447. How many people are there in the room?
448. One couple after another with much the same irregular and aimless movement passed.
449. You are no fun at all.
450. I won't be meeting you in person.
451. I thought it was all just a long dream.
452. A close friend told me she had no plans for her birthday.
453. This time everybody accepted his report.
454. I decided to bike to work.
455. Parachutes could be seen falling from the planes.
456. Can we go to a restaurant tonight?
457. There's a correct way to buy stocks if you're convinced the market will crash.
458. Do you have any electric appliances?
459. I traveled here in this time machine from the past.
460. What should we do about it?
461. As we left the restaurant, I saw a father searching for his daughter.
462. Why did we stop there?
463. Can I plug in my extension cord over here?
464. Where do you come from?
465. The good news is that we will overcome these technical hurdles within the next 10-15 years.
466. We want to encourage people to do what they can.
467. My doctor asked if any members of my family suffered from small pox.
468. She will not be too happy if this continues.
469. I went with him, because he needed help.
470. I started a new school after moving from England to New York.
471. I've always been a little confused about this.
472. I apologize for being late.
473. He sat alone in the darkness, gazing at the dying fire.
474. Instead of canceling for the third consecutive time due to work-related reasons, my boyfriend sent his twin brother on our date.
475. These findings could be significant.
476. She has a red car.
477. Before I die, let me eat at least one more banana.
478. My purse fell out of my pocket.
479. My voice is harsh and I cannot sing.
480. There was a moment of complete silence.
481. You don't like chicken?
482. She accused me of stealing.
483. It was a question of life or death for me.
484. She placed a plate of food upon the floor and the kitten ate greedily.
485. Google Maps can now work out where you're going before you tell it.
486. The political crisis caused turmoil in the country.
487. The children thought the new game was very funny.
488. Sometimes even when you brake you can't stop.
489. She is not happy with her job.
490. If my landlord identifies me, he will throw me out
491. You don't see or hear the cattle burping.
492. When they couldn't find him, they decided to take me to prison instead.
493. This is one of the highest rates in the world.
494. Some male spiders perform a colorful song and dance.
495. Whenever I ask her to do something, she replies "Hakuna Matata" and doesn't even get up.
496. Get out of my kitchen!
497. All right, let's open the door.
498. I sometimes go swimming with my friends.
499. This is why I called you yesterday.
500. The collection included extremely rare gold coins.
501. I drove across two states to see my brother.
502. I excitedly told my husband that I'm pregnant with our first child.
503. She pushed her way to the front of the queue.
504. Society's values are passed on to us as children.
505. Generous people have been taking me out to eat all over the place.
506. Do you always start a conversation like this?
507. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!'
508. Can you speak up a little? I can't hear you.
509. Right now, if you decide you don't want to be reminded of a certain someone's existence, you would need to unfriend or block them.
510. Thanks to the walkman, anti-social isolation is now the norm.
511. Are you upset about something?
512. What went wrong?
513. This village has no local bus service.
514. Any other concerns before you sign the lease?
515. Put your bag on the table, please.
516. Unfortunately, France is too far away for that.
517. The bottle was a gift from my dad.
518. Everything is hard until someone makes it easy.
519. We need to see what's going to come in the weeks and months ahead.
520. Your car was stolen, you should call the police.
521. Computers have mastered playing chess and driving cars across the desert, but can't hold five minutes of normal conversation.
522. My husband came back home with a big case of beer for himself.
523. But she is sceptical of the suggestion.
524. After locking my keys in the car and waiting 3 hours for my mom to bring me my spare, I reached into my bag only to find my keys.
525. Last year there were five Australians in the class.
526. I love to travel. It's a way of meeting new people.
527. He will wander off somewhere, and get lost.
528. The government refused to provide money for the project.
529. Adopting and sticking to a vegetarian lifestyle is much easier said than done.
530. We must pay attention to what newcomers are actually doing.
531. I saw someone run from my car with an armful of my stuff.
532. I was excited because a friend had added me to a new Facebook chat consisting of my tight circle of friends from last year's summer camp.
533. Come back next week and we'll see what the outcome is.
534. Today I found out that just because your boyfriend asks you to marry him doesn't mean that he will show up at the wedding.
535. Please tell me you’re keeping the wooden escalators.
536. I was the only one in an elevator when an attractive girl came in.
537. It is not company policy to dispense with our older workers.
538. Why don't you just get another job?
539. Her 35-year-old husband died last year of a heart attack.
540. As I was putting my phone in my purse, my father told me I wouldn't need it because we were going to spend 'quality time' together.
541. You could get paid more than triple the average wage in the UK by just monitoring what people are saying about the brand you work for on Facebook.
542. Today you work on it, and you can get your money the same day.
543. I drove 3 hours to surprise my girlfriend, whom I hadn't seen for 3 weeks.
544. We should go to the north beach.
545. People are gonna eat what they wanna eat -- what their appetites call for.
546. He appeared to be trying to make up his mind to enter.
547. He received his prize from the president.
548. It's been two weeks since I got married.
549. Do you want me to open the door?
550. Some of the world's biggest companies are investing a lot of money to build electric vehicles that partly or entirely drive themselves.
551. I wasn't answering his texts so he thought something had happened to me.
552. They had begun drinking at 15:00 on 7 August.
553. She has been up all night for many nights.
554. I would never stop you from going to college or doing anything else you wanted to do.
555. What happens when you put a cucumber behind a cat?
556. I met a traveler from an antique land.
557. People shouldn't scare cats with carrots.
558. We asked them if they might be interested in such a product, but all declined to comment.
559. I got my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think that I'd run for president.
560. Excuse me, where is the subway station?
561. They created the sculpture only a few months ago.
562. The incident has sparked outrage on social media.
563. I don't speak the language as well as I thought.
564. That makes me feel even worse.
565. If you keep it, don't blame me for what happens.
566. He was still drinking beer shortly before 02:00 the next day.
567. I will read the newspaper tomorrow morning.
568. A girl in my class introduced herself to me for the fourth time this semester.
569. There's a certain type of brain that's easily disabled.
570. I confronted him and demanded that he clean it up.
571. I wonder why she's up so late.
572. That did not really surprise me much.
573. I might have some small change.
574. When I go into a park, I sneeze a lot.
575. I eat spaghetti everyday.
576. I lived my life alone, without anyone that I could really talk to, until I had an accident with my plane in the Desert of Sahara, six years ago.
577. We sat somewhere over there by a lake and I begged her to marry me.
578. Education is today more critical than ever.
579. I'm not going to discuss the matter.
580. There is no point of running away from a sniper.
581. They could see flames shooting up into the air.
582. It isn't just the speech that the audience is drawing attention to.
583. Why didn't I think of it before?
584. He glanced at the clock - it was 11:30.
585. This time they were both men.
586. I did have some idea of selling it, but I don't think I will.
587. She pulled the suitcase out and placed it on the bed.
588. I was obliged to make a great mental effort to solve this problem, without any assistance.
589. I had this idea five years ago and some company just got rich doing it.
590. Would you guess this weighs as much as a small adult?
591. I've never seen anyone completely frozen like this before.
592. I should never have listened to her.
593. Many jobs were created over summer.
594. This money has already been counted by the machine, but please also count it yourself.
595. People talked to me just to hear my British accent.
596. Amid these sounds, only the youthful kindly voice of the emperor Alexander was clearly heard.
597. Your help is of great value.
598. Many successful leaders have claimed they only need 4-5 hours of precious sleep a night.
599. We are not waiting for 10 years or 20 years, the effects are already happening.
600. My friend never explained anything to me.
601. If I could speak Spanish well, I would tell him how much I like his country.
602. Exposure to these toxins are known to cause a whole range of illnesses.
603. These recipes show that you don't have to own an outdoor charcoal or gas grill to enjoy great grilled food.
604. That is the most difficult thing of all.
605. They always need to have things explained.
606. For me it's quite clear that I should do that.
607. It would take a lot of money to repair the roof and erase the water damage.
608. She asked last year for her youngest son to be added to the list of participants.
609. They can live for a few days, or several centuries
610. He thinks that I am too tired to work.
611. What's happening is new and challenging and maybe not ideal, but they are a tough, adaptable people and will figure it out.
612. He was initially sentenced to eight months in jail but that was reduced to six because he admitted the charges.
613. He had no time because he had to iron his towels.
614. Suddenly the door was closed.
615. I got sick of it a couple of weeks ago.
616. My sister calls me every morning.
617. Mike comes to the park with me once every two months.
618. He dismissed these concerns.
619. What are you having for lunch?
620. Do you ever think maybe we should just admit that all beer tastes kind of bad and everyone's just pretending?
621. I parked my car, went to pay for my spot, and returned to my car only to find a parking violation ticket tucked under the windshield wipers.
622. Would you please speak a bit more slowly?
623. Her parents never talked much about music.
624. I'm going to hold something under the desk and I want you to guess it.
625. Or maybe that's just because I'm getting older.
626. Economic development is among the most remarkable things that this country experienced in the 20th century.
627. I found out the reason why my cat would sometimes go outside for days at a time.
628. This morning, I saw a cleaning lady empty the contents of the black trashcan.
629. Who in your family is a musician?
630. I will mark it on my calendar so I don't forget.
631. She crammed the paper into the trash can.
632. Anybody can find themselves into drug addiction.
633. Don't you believe in luck?
634. I'll stay here for two years.
635. Max agrees with this.
636. I noticed that my right shoelace was untied and I tied it.
637. My boyfriend put on a nice suit and asked me out to dinner.
638. I asked my mother-in-law to watch after my baby daughter.
639. They sat down by the fire again while the two men finished their pipes.
640. We can have a small competition.
641. "And what is there special about it?" inquired Mr. White as he took it from his son, and having examined it, placed it upon the table.
642. He took his car in for a service.
643. It is now the morning of the 3rd day after they left.
644. My mom took around 2,500 dollars from my savings account to pay off my sister's college tuition.
645. Must you go back home right now?
646. I decided to try it.
647. Facebook's new break-up tool is about altering what an ex can see, but without them knowing you've done anything.
648. Almost 95 percent are from the same community.
649. I'm shopping for the New Year.
650. Last week I called the hotel and booked a room for five days.
651. However, opponents in the energy industry have vowed to fight the plan.
652. I have flown a little over all parts of the world.
653. What do you usually have for lunch?
654. It takes you 15 minutes to walk to school.
655. Over 80 million people live in Germany.
656. That is why, at the age of six, I gave up what might have been a magnificent career as a painter.
657. According to the report, one in five Brits has shared a food photo online or with our friends in the past month.
658. It will be chilly in the morning, but become warmer in the afternoon.
659. It's a bit more complicated than that.
660. It's obvious that you won't give up easily.
661. The bed was warm, and his eyes heavy with sleep.
662. He played an important role in his former job.
663. We have a perception of ourselves today as very developed people.
664. Sometimes I wonder what it would like to be able to understand song lyrics without looking them up.
665. Almost all holidays and celebrations have one common element: food.
666. My boyfriend told me he took pictures of me while I was sleeping.
667. I'm not that person they think I am.
668. What would you say is your biggest weakness?
669. I lost my appetite.
670. Stop having fun.
671. I pressed unlock on my keys and saw the front lights flash.
672. But wherever I spoke about the museum, they looked at me like I was crazy.
673. I chose another profession and learned to pilot airplanes.
674. You'd introduce yourself, but you wouldn't know what to say.
675. I'm glad you liked it.
676. Where do you think he would go?
677. Come, let us go look at a sunset now.
678. My brain is what I rely on to understand how things work.
679. Time flies when you're having fun.
680. Everybody knows that when it is noon in the United States the sun is setting over France.
681. Are you okay with your income?
682. I just got home from the party.
683. Most of the maintenance of green areas was deemed non-essential.
684. It is morally right and legally right.
685. I can't find my car keys.
686. We don't know anyone else who could make this work as well as you.
687. The servants will turn me away.
688. Other universities and national laboratories are also stepping up.
689. Life is so different in the wintertime.
690. You can see the tiny insects trying to flee.
691. He sank trembling into a chair.
692. It's funny because it's true.
693. Fifteen years ago I came here with Lily.
694. Nearly 40 percent of adults worldwide are overweight.
695. It depresses me that I'm too old to learn another language fluently.
696. I guess you are not familiar with the subway system in Sweden.
697. He also introduced a smartphone app for women that alerts the police when they face danger at night.
698. A close friend came over with her three-year-old son.
699. Next time I'll buy a house that has ten bedrooms.
700. China is another vast country which shares a single time zone.
701. Meanwhile, heavy rain has hampered recovery efforts.
702. There is a big generation gap in this movement.
703. If you're the boss of this place, let me work alone, it'll be more efficient.
704. I got fired from my job because I closed the store 84 seconds too early.
705. He refuses to believe that he's the problem.
706. It is still not clear whether or not he realizes.
707. It's a much bigger group than you might think.
708. Eating habits have nothing to do with personality.
709. Afterwards, he shouted at me for talking to someone about our problems.
710. This seems like the least likely place for an art collection.
711. Do you know what's wrong with him?
712. If the weather gets better, we'll go to the park.
713. No one will challenge you on it.
714. The story was also widely shared on Facebook.
715. Why should anyone be frightened by a hat?
716. Keep watering the sprouts twice daily, never letting the soil dry out.
717. Our passion for meat has a negative impact on the environment.
718. They sleep through the six months they need for digestion.
719. It doesn't teach anything about literature.
720. I don't understand how my brain works.
721. Long pauses came between each of these remarks.
722. What if we gave you a chance to feel alive again?
723. Are there any Chinese in your area?
724. I said I'd be back in a minute.
725. Most of us agree that there are excellent reasons for committing to a meatless diet.
726. While out hiking with my girlfriend, she thought it would be funny to push me down a small hill.
727. Morris said the things happened so naturally, that you might attribute it to coincidence.
728. She must be very happy.
729. One to two percent of the population can survive on four hours of sleep a night.
730. He talked almost incessantly.
731. I was diagnosed with depression.
732. William caught him by the sleeve.
733. I never feel hungry or thirsty.
734. I always have dinner at home.
735. I poured boiling water over my instant noodles.
736. This video is blowing their minds.
737. How long will it take by bus?
738. Shutting off the reading lamp, he backed out of the room and silently shut the door.
739. The lifeguard had to come and protect me.
740. I'm just relieved that all of that is finally over.
741. Turn on the light please.
742. When she has something on her mind, she likes to go for a long walk by herself.
743. As we've reported, bitter battles have been fought over this subject.
744. You must have patience.
745. Do you see the ducks in the pond?
746. You can have either ice cream or chocolate. You can't have both!
747. It sounds you may be interested in my new product.
748. Lions and all their cat cousins, no matter how distant, scratch their claws for sharpening.
749. As I had with me neither a mechanic nor any passengers, I set myself to attempt the difficult repairs all alone.
750. Wait till tomorrow morning, we'll find out everything by then.
751. My roommate thought it was a good idea to set my beard on fire to wake me up.
752. I came here to chew bubblegum and make some friends.
753. Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them.
754. Put your coat on, we're going out.
755. What I'm trying to do is really simple.
756. I know what video we should watch once this is over.
757. I didn't listen to the news this morning.
758. He should not have made references to this problem.
759. Before they arrived at home, she prepared the meal.
760. Polls show that just 2 to 3 percent of Americans are vegetarian or vegan.
761. The 'poke' button on Facebook is awesome, but I think there should be a 'stab' button.
762. Where's my ice cream? I ate it.
763. Today, I found out my bank charged me 50 dollars for not having any money.
764. Even though I lost the race, I gave it all.
765. But we must not get carried away.
766. I always knew that I was different.
767. This was considered something quite scandalous.
768. Do you know where to find him?
769. There are a lot of pale yellow flowers in the garden in spring.
770. I've been here all day.
771. If accepted, the new recommendation would make the United States the latest country to issue stricter guidelines on alcohol consumption.
772. I don't even want to think about it.
773. Go straight up to a big crossroads.
774. I went to the cinema with my son.
775. I repeatedly asked my coach for water as I was feeling light headed.
776. Service is included in the final bill.
777. She looked at me with disgust and asked what was wrong with me.
778. If you don't like it, don't drink it.
779. There are a disproportionately high number of dentists called Dennis.
780. Just remember, everything happens for a reason.
781. There's no scientific basis for this belief.
782. Will you kindly pass the sugar?
783. In the course of my life I have had a great many encounters with a great many people.
784. I dyed my hair purple.
785. I take no responsibility for what may happen in the next few hours.
786. If they start destroying food, what next?
787. I made the decision to lighten my hair from dark brown to blonde.
788. Something must be wrong with me.
789. Six years have already passed since my friend went away from me.
790. My parents punished me and made me wash my mouth out with soap for cursing.
791. Overall, the breakfast was better than I expected.
792. I made a nursing home resident laugh so hard that he had a heart attack.
793. One day I felt so bored at home that I asked my husband to take me out.
794. You didn't eat anything.
795. The stars told me I would be unlucky today.
796. There's no harm done, but it gave me a shock all the same.
797. My cat managed to digest some of the grass she ate.
798. We're getting closer and closer to the headquarters.
799. Explain how you remembered that so exactly.
800. With electricity, we have hot water too.
801. I was trying to get a piece of apple that was stuck between my teeth.
802. His wife made no reply.
803. If one gets lost in the night, such knowledge is valuable.
804. Most of the maintenance of green areas was deemed non-essential.
805. Think positively and you'll get better.
806. It's not as good as it sounds.
807. Organic farming uses more land to produce the same amount of crop as conventional farming
808. Something was broken in my engine.
809. This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly.
810. It requires a clear consensus in societies about what to do in terms of liability, and it will take a very long time to reach.
811. Don't tell me what to do!
812. This picture reminds me of my cat.
813. My 3 year old daughter's birthday present finally got delivered.
814. Where's my sandwich? Sorry, it's been eaten!
815. Her vision was blurred by tears.
816. It is not clear if the king plans to return to the villa this summer.
817. I let my 9-year-old daughter use my tablet while I made her dinner.
818. Now please tell me how the accident happened.
819. She produced the video about his project after she heard about it
820. I felt so lonely that I asked Siri to read me Wikipedia articles so that I could pretend I was having a conversation with a real human being.
821. Who has the largest room?
822. I have nothing special.
823. She is the oldest in her class.
824. Max is a science graduate, in his early thirties.
825. I wanted to meet a cow like the one I ate at Snow's.
826. If a truck is being powered by a computer algorithm, then these decisions would have to be made in advance by the programmers.
827. All the time I spoke I saw her shoe.
828. They came to our family home looking for my brother.
829. I called my mom before I left the office.
830. Could you please ask someone to bring the suitcase upstairs?
831. I had so little drinking-water left that I had to fear for the worst.
832. Mark Twain has been quoted as saying that he respected a person who could spell a word more than one way.
833. A car that drives itself and emits nothing but water.
834. Four designs were on the list announced in September.
835. He began talking about the forests of Uruguay which he had visited hundreds of years ago.
836. I asked a guy out.
837. Images of the mounds of rubbish left in their wake have made headlines, sparked outrage and resulted in pleas by local government officials for visitors to stay away.
838. Here, my family can trace its history back for generations.
839. These women hope to be able to compete on the international stage in a few years.
840. That ended up sounding optimistic.
841. If it's not the Earth's changing proximity to the sun, what gives us seasons?
842. I sanitized my phone before using it.
843. This morning I called my colleagues.
844. Mike took her son to school this morning.
845. Neither I nor any of my coworkers understand why our boss hates me enough that I feel the need to carry pepper spray on me at all times.
846. I took out of my pocket a sheet of paper and a pen.
847. We've been looking everywhere for you.
848. I once chatted with these guys and discovered that they live very boring lives.
849. It would be impossible to monitor the safety of food imported with fake documents.
850. Unfortunately, Twain's enthusiasm for creative spelling isn't widely shared today, at least in the professional world.
851. Will you bring me something from Italy?
852. If you show it an interesting problem, it involuntarily drops everything else to work on it.
853. How could wishes be granted in these days?
854. I saw an elderly woman drop 20 dollars while shopping.
855. The knowledge of English helped me as I started travelling.
856. I wrote him a short letter.
857. He began as a student.
858. They complained of poor restaurant service.
859. This website keeps saying "wrong password".
860. How am I going to dance to this?
861. Everything you think you know about economy is certainly wrong.
862. My friends took me to a bar to celebrate my 18th birthday.
863. I was helping a customer over the phone.
864. I received six prank phone calls while lifeguarding.
865. Demand for almonds is growing incredibly fast.
866. To tackle the lack of transparency around the environmental impacts of all of our food, we would like to see labels on our food and drink that outlines its environmental impact.
867. Singapore likes to call itself a garden city, with trees lining its roads, ample lush parks and grass and plants surrounding its buildings.
868. What counts as a streaming hit?
869. Because of coronavirus restrictions, much of that maintenance has now been dialled back, and nature has been allowed to go a lot more wild.
870. Recent visitors have left mounds of rubbish at public spaces and beauty spots across the UK and beyond.
871. Should we be drinking less?
872. For these people, feeling part of a small group is especially important, and one way to express that is through defiance of broader norms.
873. The average head has about 100,000 hairs
874. A judge ordered her to stop doing that.
875. It's too long for twitter but it can fit in a facebook post.
876. The behavior remains poorly understood
877. Fireflies can breed this summer without interference from light pollution and disturbance in forests around the country.
878. He was happy that the researchers could take advantage of this moment.
879. They somehow set their own personal clock at the same pace as the rest of the group.
880. One of the brightest comets in decades is passing Earth.
881. This country has the most castles in Europe.
882. Worn for centuries by girls and young women to symbolize purity and fertility, the wreaths are believed to have pagan origins that predate the introduction of Christianity to the Eastern Slavic world in the 10th century.
883. Show up and listen.
884. Mount Everest and other peaks holds the largest concentration of perennial ice outside of the polar regions.
885. Don't give up on your principles!
886. For many years, scholars have speculated about how Polynesia was initially populated.
887. A great D.J. will often start planning a mix of songs well before the event.
888. The guidelines discouraged heavy drinking and warned pregnant women and people with certain medical conditions not to drink.
889. I think they deserve credit for making that change.
890. He won the country’s first sexual harassment case.